Read about all the exciting things happening at the Camelot Centre!
We strive to create a program tailored for the specific needs of each student, respecting their abilities as well as their limitations.
Daily Programs Include:
- Computer labs and iPads for literacy skills, communication and recreation
- Education programming with theme activities
- Life skills education – cooking, snack preparation, shopping and community outings.
- Hands-on programming monthly at the Art Gallery of Burlington
- Physical recreation on site and with daily walks
- Seasonal special events and occasional day trips
- Wii games and use of Brain Pop for educational units
- Weekly pet therapy sessions