Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to your most asked questions
- Computer labs and iPads for literacy skills, communication and recreation
- Education programming with theme activities
- Life skills education – cooking, snack preparation, shopping and community outings.
- Hands-on programming monthly at the Art Gallery of Burlington
- Physical recreation on site and with daily walks
- Seasonal special events and occasional day trips
- Wii games and use of Brain Pop for educational units
- Weekly pet therapy sessions
We run year round, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30pm with the exception of statutory holidays. We are closed the first week of July, last two weeks of August as well as for two weeks between Christmas and New Year’s.
Client’s may register for the specific days of the week that they would like, depending on availability. Some clients come 1 day a week, others come for all 5. These days are allocated upon registration for example, if you want to come 2 days per week, and choose Tuesday & Thursday, those become your days to attend. Please contact the office to discuss your schedule and the openings we currently have available.
Yes. Monthly flat rates, based on number of days enrolled, are payable the 1st session of each month. We accept cheques, Interac, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
These fees are effective as of September 28th, 2020.
No. We currently have clients from Hamilton, Milton and Oakville as well as Burlington.
There are too many to list – come for a tour and explore for yourself!
To name a few, we offer:
- a safe, controlled, fully insured environment
- small group sizes
- opportunities to cultivate social skills and life-skills knowledge
- structured routine with professional staff
- opportunities to meet new friends and develop deep relationships
- great variety in creative themes and exciting opportunities
- community participation